admb

Monday, February 17, 2014

The Dumb

The Dumbing down of our people
by Daniel Clayton

I just herd a reporter interview a few college students at a university in southern California a well known one at that, they were asked can you name three of the Bill of Rights the student said ah....ah.....ah....then laughs, the reporter said ok how about 2 of them....ah....ah....ok one, ah... this went on for a number of students and it got to this one girl who was laughing hysterically and the reporter said shame on you and she laugh even harder, but by the way the reporter said shame on you to all of the students and only one admitted to being ignorant of the Bill of Rights and was ashamed of being ignorant.
He also said that he would read up on the Bill of Rights and the Constitution of the United States, He wanted to know why and how it is he is living in a Free country and have rights, and one of those rights allows me to write this article. When I listen to these COLLEGE students it made me sick just want to hurl and it made me wonder why were they going to college....I mean why?  It was obvious they were not going to learn anything anyway.....then I remembered oh yeah we are supposed to go to
college to have fun and party. One of these students asked the reporter if this was a pop
quiz, the reporter paused for a moment as if to say omg is this guy for real....the reporter
said no man its not and the student said I am like way late for class....and as the student
ran away the reporter said loudly learning your rights is more important than whatever
you learn in that class. Oh that class the student was late for was economics class. I must
say people WE ARE IN TROUBBLE BIG TIME, when I went to school even in grade
school we pledge allegiants to the flag and we learned about the Bill of Rights and we
learned about the  Constitution of the United States....did I men chine that I was in grade
school. I tell ya it makes me want to cry are soldiers died so we can continue to have our
rights and freedom, I want to scream and kick those students in the ass don’t you know
what you have and why you have it, it is why you have what you have because of what
was done for you before you were even born. But of course we cant blame them can we
they were never taught about our country’s History or about our founding fathers or anything about our country but they were taught about other countries of course just not
ours the most important country in the world The United States of America.

No comments:

Post a Comment